Buy Butt Plugs, Anal beads and other Anal Toys from Kaamastra to Make Your Sex Life More Fun
Have you wondered about anal sex? Or looking forward to trying out prostate stimulation? Then, you must think about using anal sex toys. Anal toys are designed to accommodate the needs of the anus.There are different variety of anal toys and gay sex toys like anal beads, butt plugs, anal hooks etc. Butt plugs and other anal toys are popular because of the pleasure that can be derived from them. Anal toys can be used for masturbation and indulging in some sexy time with your partner.
What are Anal Toys?
Anal toys are unisex penetrative toys designed for stimulation in the anus. The most wonderful thing about anal toys is that it is a very inclusive product and can be used by one and all. Even though anal toys like butt plugs, anal beads, and prostate massagers are very popular in the LGBTQ community these are used by straight men as well. With the help of anal toys, men can experience prostate pleasure and intense orgasms.
Find a variety of sex toys for couples at kaamastra.com, and let these toys fulfill all your anal play needs. You can browse through the vast collection and select from the easy to use & handle butt plug, anal beads, and various others in the anal toy collection.
What are The Different Types of Anal Sex Toys?
Just like vaginal toys are designed keeping in mind the shape and needs of the vagina; anal toys are designed to help experience pleasure from anal stimulation. There are several types of anal sex toys to choose from, however, the most popular among them all
Butt plugs are the most commonly used anal sex toys by both men and women. As the name suggests this product is plugged into the anus opening or the butthole to experience pleasure through the feeling of pressure or fullness. Butt plugs are made from different materials and can be found in skin-safe silicone, stainless steel, and even glass. The use of anal toys play a big role in role-playing fantasies and bondage, the purpose of butt plugs is to plug the butt and stay there. One of the most important things to remember when using an anal plug is to incorporate the use of lubricants in anal play.
For easy understanding, we're going to compare this product to a dildo. Anal beads similar to a dildo but is an anal toy, which rounded beads and constant movements stimulates the anus, the prostate (if you go deep enough), and the anal walls. It is a rather unique product leading to stimulation caused by the movement of different sizes of the beads. The perfect example of anal sex toys made for beginners would be anal beads as they are slightly thinner and easy to penetrate with. Remember to be generous with the lubricant and go slow and steady.
Why You Should Own Anal Plugs or Anal Sex Toys?
The advantages of owning anal toys are endless; adding another source of pleasure in the bedroom never hurt anyone.
Men and Anal Toys
Anal toys are the ultimate sex toy for men, it introduces newness in the bedroom and gives men a chance to enjoy penetrative sex. Prostate stimulation or P-spot stimulation as it is fondly called massages the prostate gland for men and works wonders to remedy erectile dysfunction. In fact, a lot of doctors recommend prostate stimulation for an enlarged prostate and to avoid the risk of cancer. An anal plug makes sex fun for anyone willing to try it, straight, gay, and lesbian alike.
Women and Anal Toys
To begin with, anal sex equals no pregnancy scare, for many women that are reason enough to dive into the world of anal sex. The added stimulation to the anus nerve endings results in immense pleasure and orgasms. Yes! Anal orgasm is a thing; in fact, women indulging in anal sex have higher chances of experiencing orgasms. You can also stimulate yourself or a female partner by using an anal plug during vaginal intercourse, the double penetration will certainly result in stronger orgasms.
Benefits of Using Anal Toys for Anal Sex
- Using anal toys can make you more comfortable and warm you up for anal sex. Anal toys are used for anal stimulation and help in getting used to how the fullness feels. A level of comfort needs to be developed before so you can enjoy anal sex as it is one of the most sensitive areas of your body. Forceful penetration can cause harm and turn off people from ever trying anal sex.
- Prostate play is known to deliver better organisms, especially for men, massaging the prostate leads to stronger erection, erections for longer duration as well as better orgasms. If both the partners in a relationship are male, anal sex toys can be a useful and safe way to engage in lovemaking before moving onto penetrative sex.
- Butt plugs, anal beads, prostate massagers, and other anal toys are all unisex and inclusive products, these products can be enjoyed by anyone and everyone irrespective of their sexual orientation. The use of anal toys can bring a lot of variety into the bedroom and break your boring and dull sex drive.
- Experimenting in the bedroom allows you to carry out your wildest fantasies, and anal play is a common fetish for many. The benefit of anal play is that you can get to experience a new feeling and added stimulation.
- Prostate play, in this case, can enhance your sexual experience and ensure that you climax satisfyingly. A versatile and flexible product that everyone must have in their sex toy collection can also help build intimacy and strengthen your relationship.
How to Use Anal Sex Toys correctly as a beginner?
Anal play can be daunting for beginners and if you are going to step into the world of anal sex, do it right. We want you to have a safe, healthy and fun experience, read below for your guide to having anal sex for the first time
- First and foremost, wash your anal toy thoroughly before using it.
- If you or your partner is into exploring butt play it is important to know where and how to start, the first step is to invest in a good lubricant. One that is compatible with condoms and anal toys is a must; we recommend water-based lube.
- Use your hands, to begin with, remember that the butthole does not self-lubricate and needs a lot of patience and care during penetration. Start with your fingers and play with the anus opening with generous amounts of lubricant.
- A butt plug is a good choice for beginners; choose one that is smaller and thinner than you want it to be. Starting with a nice pair of anal beads is recommended too, as its size increases gradually and you can decide how much to insert and where to stop.
- Vibrating and non-vibrating anal toys are both equally pleasurable; it is good to start with the one that has a flared long base that you can easily hold.
- As a beginner, the act of anal play itself can be very pleasurable, deep penetration on your first try might prove to be painful so remember to go slow and steady.
- Do not keep butt plugs inside the anus for long durations, start with a couple of minutes and make your way up as and when you get comfortable. Wash after use. Dry and store carefully.
PRO TIP – for safety reasons, do not share your sex toys, if you do end up sharing it with your partner wash it before and after each use every single time anyone of you uses it.
How to Take Care of Your Anal Sex Toys?
Almost all sex toys can be cleaned with mild soap and lukewarm water, clean butt plug and anal beads thoroughly before and after every use. A sex toy cleaner can also be used to ensure shelf-life and quality stays intact. Avoid scented or hard soaps as they may disrupt the vaginal pH level and cause infections. Cleaning your toys thoroughly after sharing them with a partner is highly recommended, use soft brushes and avoid harsh bristles as they may damage the outer layer of your anal toy.
Understanding the material of the anal toy is important; most sex toys are made with silicone, hard plastic, steel, glass, etc, and can be cleaned with a hot soapy towel. Ensure that vibrating and non-vibrating toys are cleaned and stored separately.
Store all toys separately after they have been washed and dried; remove batteries from all vibrating toys. Keep toys, porous or not wrapped in soft cloth only. This step is rather important to ensure that your toy does not collect dust or cause your skin any infections.
Tips to Remember Before Using Anal Toy
Finally, you are ready to experience some anal loving, that’s great, although we must say that the first experience is an important one and these tips can help you make it amazing.
- Communicate with your partner before, during, and after anal sex; it helps understand how the experience is for you.
- Similar to BDSM, have a safe word ready that is understood by both partners. Do not shy away from using it when necessary.
- Always have lubricant handy and apply a generous amount on the toy (or your finger) and at the anus opening.
- You may be excited to get down and dirty with a butt plug but patience is key when it comes to anal sex, start slow, it is okay if you do not penetrate on your very first try.
- Always, and we mean it; always use a condom, even on anal sex toys used for penetration.
- Relax, step one is to be calm and relaxed so that your butt hole does not tighten up further, don’t be embarrassed if you see a little faecal action (it’s best to relieve yourself and eat light food before or a day leading up to anal sex).
Anal Toys Delivery - Fast and Discreetly in 2-5 Days Across India
Kaamastra has a bank of unisex toys like butt plugs, anal beads and more that can help you surprise your partner in bed. It is always fun to try new things and what better way to do it than with skin-safe and hygienic anal hooks and plugs.
The customer delight team at kaaasmtra prioritizes safety and discretion, Shop for all anal toys with easy payment options and enjoy fast shipping too. We accept COD for all our products and guarantee delivery in 2-5 days across India.